Our product philosophy

At HelloBody, we’re redefining the rules of the beauty industry, offering everyday essentials that combine glamour, natural ingredients and a socially-aware lifestyle. That’s why we believe that #naturalisglamorous

Safety and dermatological tests

At HelloBody, we believe in high-quality products. All of our products are dermatologically tested by an independent German institute, the Dermatest Institute,and all received an “excellent” rating.

Our ingredients

The Earth’s ecosystem can be described as a complex organism in which different cycles intertwine to form a stable system. In order to maintain this stability, people, including ourselves, have to integrate responsibly as a company. This is why the mindful and responsible treatment of people, animals and the environment serves as the basis for all our decisions.

Manufacturer’s secrets

The best natural ingredients are the signature of our treatment range, because of their exceptional benefits for skin and hair. On each of our product pages, you’ll be able to discover, in detail, their benefits for your skin. All of our products are made in Germany and we follow the E.U.’s industry standards, which tend to be more strict than many U.S. standards.

Ingredients of natural origin

The best natural ingredients are the signature of products. Our goal is to reach 100% ingredients of natural origin in our products. Right now, the average percentage of natural ingredients in our formulas is 98%. The other 2% are ingredients to help preserve our products and help them smell great!

Reduce our impact on the environment

What’s best for your skin can also be great for the environment! That’s why you won’t find the following in our products: parabens, sulphates, microplastics and aluminum. We do not resort to irritating ingredients such as denatured alcohol, or mineral oils and waxes, whose benefits on the skin are lower.

Our environment

Sustainable product packaging

Just like the well-being of our customers, the well-being of our planet is very important to us – especially because we depend on its natural resources. For this very reason we want to treat it with respect and give something back. This is why we actively try to find ways to conserve the Earth’s natural resources in the planning and development of our products. This is why it is so important to us that our product packaging becomes more sustainable over time. And we are constantly working to put our plans into action and become increasingly sustainable.
However, any new packaging options first have to be tested for their compatibility. We have to make sure that our products are well protected and do not react negatively to the alternative packaging – these tests are very complex and time-consuming.

Status quo – What we have been able to achieve so far.

We use 100% recyclable plastic for our cosmetic packaging.
Furthermore, as of January 1, 2020, we will change the packaging material of our tubes – from then on, all of our tubes will contain at least 55% recycled material. Our goal for the future is to use 100% recycled material in all of our packaging.

We have also decided, among other things, to use glass as the primary packaging material for our products. It is easier to recycle than plastic, it is naturally degradable and does not release toxins into the environment.

The boxes in which we ship orders are made of 100% recycled paper.

For the packing material of the boxes we intentionally do not use plastic and only use paper, which does not contain any chemicals and is usually only printed with water-soluble inks thus making it biodegradable.

We use paper without any coating for our flyers. This way we can contribute by reducing water and energy consumption. Furthermore, this paper can be recycled up to seven times and this in turn benefits the forests.

Internal Tests

All new products are analyzed by our internal testing center, made up of members of our team and the community. Their opinions are incorporated into new product releases and help us develop future products.


Discover our products

To the shop